Sunday Worship 9:00 am and 10:30 am
- Nursery care is available at both service for infants and toddlers.
- Children are welcome in the sanctuary. Bible Fun activities outside the sanctuary are lead by trusted teachers during part of the late service.
- Large print bulletins and hearing amplification devices are available, as is a handicap accessible entrance.
- Children are cared for in the nursery or included in Sunday School. We have wonderful, experienced teachers who use a variety of teaching activities.
- There are on-going classes for adults and occassional short-term learning groups.
- Frankly, we believe that whenever we gather as people of God, something is learned.
What to expect on Sunday
- Early worship brings forth a traditional setting with favorite hymns played on the the piano and the organ. The later service is lead by the Praise Team with a more contemporary
venue of music.
- Worship is reverent, but not stiff. Dress runs the gamut from casual to dress. Be comfortable.
- You will be greeted by some of our friendliest folks when you enter. They will give you a bulletin so that you can follow along and they will answer your questions or show you around.
- There is a hospitality time between services at 10:00 - 10:30. This is an opportunity to meet others and share in a light snack.
- Sunday School hour is 10:30 - 11:30.